Rogers Vs. Bell Fibe TV
Hi, I just wanted some advice, my contract has ended for my Rogers cable tv and of course the discounts I was receiving ended. I have home phone and internet with Bell so they have approached me in the past about Fibe TV. After learning more about this it seems like it offers more that what I would get from Rogers. The whole home PVR in itself is a major plus for me.
I have three tv's two with digital boxes, and one on basic cable(not digital terminal)
Anyway to renew contract for one year, I would get the following from Rogers
- 30% off my cable service (VIP package)
- Of the two digital boxes I currently rent, they would swap one for a free HD PVR.
-Rogers cost/month would be about $68
In contrast Bell offers me the following
- Whole home PVR, with no charge main PVR for 36 months
- I would rent two additional HD PVR (for the same price as the standard digital rogers box $5/month)
- Choice bundle - equivalent channels to Rogers VIP
- Bell cost/ month would be about $66 first year, $79 second year
I've been a cable TV customer of rogers for ages so its hard to switch but honestly it looks like I would get more from Bell if I switch. Does anyone else think the same? ANy good reasons to stick with Rogers?