Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Cogeco Video On Demand Discussion
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 2011-04-09, 08:16 PM
oakvillecustome
Rookie

TMN On Demand no updating on time or at all

I have complained to Cogeco and TMN about this issue for about a year! There is one excuse after another blaming the other party. It is both pathetic and a show of severe incompetence. Today I thought I'd check just to see how bad the situation was (apparently after HOURS on the telephone over the summer of 2010 the problem was supposed to have been resolved). I went to www.themovienetwork.ca/ondemand and compared the list of movies there for this week compared to what was avaiable on my box. The website says I should have access to 116 but I only have 103 available on my television menu! Two of the missing movies are the two latest Twilight Movies, big blockbuster hits that I'm sure many people have been waiting to see! I am in Oakville and have been calling about this problem on an off for ONE YEAR! I would REALLY appreciate anyone offering some other suggestion for service providers that does not require a dish (lots of trees, mounting issues). I read something about Netflix w/Xbox but don't know much, is this available in Canada?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome