SC's response on MLB "extra innings" - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 2011-03-13, 08:57 PM

It seems there are some issues

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...elp01&tid=6492

All in all, as long as ShawDirect doesn't want my money, I'll give it to someone else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 2013-02-19, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

SD's 2013 response:

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us; we can certainly help you with this.

At this time, we have yet to receive word whether we will be offering the MLB’s “Extra Innings” package. With that being said, we would like to assist our customer with their viewing needs and we will submit a channel request on your behalf. Just for future reference, our programming is based on supply/demand and the ability to make a contract with the broadcasters. As long as this is something our customers would like to see, there is a better chance that this will be offered in our lineup.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing Shaw Direct,"

I could have answered in a lot shorter response. "No we are not carrying it......AGAIN!"
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 2013-02-19, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

I responded back with, "Ill be looking for an alternative satellite service" (even though I probably will not) They responded back with:

"Thank you for your reply.

We regret to hear that you are going to be looking to go with a different provider in regards to this station not currently being offered, please know that we are doing our utmost as a company to satisfy all customers the best we can. If in the near future you do wish to close the account you would need to speak to our customer relations team by calling into the call center at 1-888-554-7827 or we can forward this request off on your behalf.
We truly hope that you do change your mind and continue retaining our services, if any changes are made in regards to the programming you are seeking (we are launching a new satellite in mid spring enabling us to offer more than 100+ new channels) please know that we will be sure to update our customer’s as soon as possible.

In the mean time should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a wonderful day!

Regards,"""

Yeah yeah yeah meaningless words

post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 2013-02-20, 08:28 PM

That must be the same satellite and 100 new channels they've been promising for a couple of years now,I beleive the company moto is coming soon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in