Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Sunday Ticket

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  daboys1215 
#1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that the games for the next 2 weeks (the last 2 of the season) are not showing up on the guide? Usually the following week's games show up even when watching the current ones yet yesterday I noticed that no games appear for the last 2 weeks.

#3 ·
Your NFL Saturday Games on the air in Canada this weekend are:

1pm et/10am pt
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
CTV BC
CTV Alberta
CTV Saskatchewan
CTV Winnipeg
CTV Ottawa
CTV Northern Ontario
CITL
CKPR
CHEX
CKWS
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
CTV Toronto
CTV Kitchener
New York Jets at New England Patriots
CTV Atlantic
CTV Montreal
TSN

4:25pm et/1:25pm pt
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints
CTV Ontario
CTV Montreal
CTV Atlantic
CKPR
CHEX
CKWS
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
CTV BC
CTV Alberta
CTV Saskatchewan
CTV Winnipeg
CITL

4:05pm et/1:05pm pt
Indianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders
TSN

----------
You are screwed out of:

1:00PM ET

TITANS AT JAGUARS
CHARGERS AT BROWNS
REDSKINS AT BEARS
FALCONS AT PANTHERS

4:25pm et/1:25pm pt
49ERS AT RAMS

#6 ·
So after exchanging emails all week and not getting anywhere with the clueless customer service department, I noticed that 1 game was actually listed on the guide. That gave me some hope that everything would turn out fine in the end. This morning I checked again and sure enough the remainder of this weeks games are also listed. So for whatever reason, it took until Thursday for the schedule to appear. Very odd as the entire season I'd see next weeks games listed while I was still watching games from the current week. Anyway, I still never got an explanation as to why it took so long. The CD department didn't even seem to understand my question either. At the end of the day, it turns out the way I hoped it would.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.