FreeRange TV discussion - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-05-31, 05:28 PM
Veteran

I have no problem casting from my Android to various devices - such as Roku ... I've never tried a physical connection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-05-31, 08:05 PM

It seems to be the physical connection that causes the problems and according to their web page is impossible. But I have found that many "digital minds" on this Forum have often figured out "legal" ways around the difficulties.
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-06-09, 10:42 PM
Rookie

Is there any info or news about Shaw allowing the access of Centre Ice on Free Range TV in the future? I really want to switch from Bell to Shaw Direct but that is biggest reason I wont. I work on the road lots away from home. With the Bell App I can access the Centre Ice Channels I pay for. Hopefully they change it in the future before next season.

post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-06-17, 08:09 PM
Rookie

It's been something like 2 months + that freerange app stoped working , should i call them or not ?
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-06-18, 09:37 AM

Depends on what's not working - are you able to login? If so, do some functions work while others don't? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 2019-06-18, 04:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by k801809 View Post
Depends on what's not working - are you able to login? If so, do some functions work while others don't? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
I tried logging in yesterday to watch the Raptors parade, hit all channels and could only get Cottage TV???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in