I had a show, Outlaw recorded but when I selected it and pressed watch this recording, nothing happened but exiting that screen.
Tried to watch it a couple more times, no luck.
Selected another show, Rescue Me. Won't play either.
Both shows were from different nights.
I did a soft reset and when everything was back up, both those shows now had a broken recording symbol and still would not play.
If they'd been the same night this would make sense, but they weren't. I think that whatever was wrong corrupted those two programs. I think if I'd tried to watch more shows, more shows would have been broken after reset.
On a good note, the 630 automatically rescheduled another airdate of Outlaw and recorded it the next night (which was nice of it). Screwed me for Rescue Me though since that episode isn't on again.
Other problems still:
- pausing programs has locked me up twice now. I am now afraid to pause at all in fear of a lockup during my many recordings now.
- guide numbers go wonky a lot -- ??? or really long numbers or after a few screens of guide numbers it just goes blank
- had a few shows now with the pixellation problem
- getting duplicate episodes of Dead Like Me every week even when the info is correct on the guide and lists the same episode title.
- still having the rewinding fast forward issue
Did anyone else have SD call them to see how the 630 was doing? My mom got a call when I was visiting, so I reported all our combined issues. They said they were taking notes of it all.