Another lockup while recording
1) What channel were you watching? (HD/SD)
630 was OFF
REC1 started at 19h24 (1 min earlier than timer as expected with my default settings)
REC2 was scheduled to start at 20h00 but nothing was recorded prior the soft reset.
2) What date/time did the issue occur?
2010-09-17 19:58 (just when about REC2 was about to start). I have noticed this around 20h15.
3) Were you watching live TV, time-delayed (LOD), or a recorded program?
630 was OFF
4) Did you in a menu or the Guide when the video freeze occured? Which one? Did it occur when exiting the menu?
Freeze may have occured when REC2 was about to start
5) Where there background recordings going on at the same time?
6) How are you connected to your TV?
HDMI and COMPONENT (RGB)
7) What are your current Video Settings in OPTIONS 4-5? (Output Format, 4x3 Override, TV Type)
My settings are: 1080i, 4x3 override is OFF, 16x9
I have also LOD OFF
8) When the issue occurred, were you still able to access Options/Guide/etc? Or was the entire system locked up?
Not sure, but entire system was locked up as i had no screen. Could not turn on the 630 if i recall correctly.
9) What was done to resolve the issue?
Soft reset only. Both rec1 and rec2 resume recording after the reset.