Playhouse Disney MIA? - Page 2 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 2008-01-05, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_b View Post
But the channel is completly gone - not even in the guide in "All Chan" on my 9200. It should be there - even if I am not subscribed.
It's weird but true that Bell can "hide" a channel from folks who don't subscribe to it in two ways - sometimes you can see the channel marked as red in the guide, and sometimes you can't see the channel at all. I'd expect that they would leave it in the guide so that you could see what you're missing and be tempted to subscribe, but I guess that would make too much sense :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 2008-01-05, 12:43 PM

I started asking why you could not see ALL channels in the "all Channels" of the guide about 6 years ago, I never did get an answer, in fact 90% of Level 3 Techs at Express Vu said you DID see them all, only after asking them to view an actual receivers guide did they concede the point.

Still I am sure they have no idea how to rectify.

And I agree, if I saw all the Movie Channels, etc and the films they were showing it might make me more inclined to subscribe.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 2008-01-05, 02:07 PM
Veteran

All they have to do is SEND A HIT to the receivers or SYNCRONISE YOUR PROGRAMMING on the Bell site

In all the cases I has like that when I wored thre they go "all the channels" in the guide after doing so

It seem that it no longer works all the time taught cause this week end they send a hit to all my receivers when I hooked up the 3100 and the Movies East channel are still not n my 9200 receiver all channel's list

I answer based on what I learned when I was working at BEV...it's possible that somethings have changed since then

Last edited by Ex Agent EV; 2008-01-05 at 02:22 PM.

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 2008-01-05, 02:42 PM

Sorry Agent but this has NEVER worked.

I have NEVER seen ALL the channels in the Guide, even on the supplied FREE receivers in our office.

It is obviously some limitation with the receivers or software, my guess is the software, as it is all written by Express Vu anyway.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in