WebMD today announced the launch of its leading consumer health app on the Android platform. With over 5 million downloads since launching WebMD for iPhone and iPad, the release of WebMD for Android is the latest move by WebMD to meet increasing consumer demand for its trusted health information.
Search Digital Home
- Different volume levels on different channels
- Space Channel 2014 schedule
- New(old?) email scam re Rogers Yahoo
- 2014 IIHF World Junior Championships on SiriusXM
- Sun News must be offered by all cable/satellite companies: CRTC
- Need massive help deciding between ATV, Roku3, WDTV!
- Smartphone OS: the underdogs
- Larry Lujack R.I.P.
Tags3dtv android apple bell bell mobility bell tv blackberry Blu-ray canada Cogeco crtc CTV global sales google hdtv high speed internet ios ipad iphone iphone app iptv mobilicity new release report research rogers rogers cable rogers wireless sales samsung satellite radio shaw shaw direct Sirius xm smartphone smartphone app sony tablet telus telus mobility Toronto TSN videotron wind mobile Wireless