The average Bell television customer spent $74.79 a month on television services in the fourth quarter of 2010, up 5.2% from $71.12 in the same quarter of 2009 according to figures from Bell’s recent financial statements.
Search Digital Home
- Questions about Office 365
- Could the Northern 8 finally make CIS football relevant?
- Live in an Appartment with no Landline - Interesting Senario for Door buzzer
- Best Universal remote
- Channel Zero to partner with Bloomberg to launch new Canadian Business Channel
- Bell expands 4G LTE to small communities across Canada
- HTC One M7 and Lollipop
- DIY Digital display for old rotors
Tags3dtv android apple bell bell mobility bell tv blackberry Blu-ray canada Cogeco crtc CTV global sales google hdtv high speed internet ios ipad iphone iphone app iptv mobilicity new release report research rogers rogers cable rogers wireless sales samsung satellite radio shaw shaw direct Sirius xm smartphone smartphone app sony tablet telus telus mobility Toronto TSN videotron wind mobile Wireless