The average Bell television customer spent $74.79 a month on television services in the fourth quarter of 2010, up 5.2% from $71.12 in the same quarter of 2009 according to figures from Bell’s recent financial statements.
Search Digital Home
- B.C. eBay seller selling bad LNB's with very short return window
- Shaw Masterkeys updated
- Should i get CipherTV or keep my Shaw subscription ?
- SVOD providers now subject to CanCon-like requirements in Europe
- George Stroumboulopoulos keeps yelling at me
- Channel Master LTE Filter
- iPhone apps - keep un-locked??
- 6131 to 9242 Upgrade
Tags3dtv android apple bell bell mobility bell tv blackberry Blu-ray canada Cogeco crtc CTV global sales google hdtv high speed internet ipad iphone iphone app iptv microsoft mobilicity new release report research rogers rogers cable rogers wireless sales samsung satellite radio shaw shaw direct Sirius xm smartphone smartphone app sony tablet telus telus mobility Toronto TSN videotron wind mobile Wireless