The average Bell television customer spent $74.79 a month on television services in the fourth quarter of 2010, up 5.2% from $71.12 in the same quarter of 2009 according to figures from Bell’s recent financial statements.
Search Digital Home
- Bell Media Launches "Project Latte" Streaming Service
- Custom / DIY antenna options for VHF 12 / 13
- Rogers and VICE Media create studio for mobile, web and TV in 2015
- Thoughts on a kingsman FDV200PN direct vent gas fireplace
- Xbox One price
- Voice gateway
- Novice in Minnesota looking for design advice
- Streaming of Sportsnet One companion channel?
Tags3dtv android apple bell bell mobility bell tv blackberry Blu-ray canada Cogeco crtc CTV global sales google hdtv high speed internet ios ipad iphone iphone app iptv mobilicity new release report research rogers rogers cable rogers wireless sales samsung satellite radio shaw shaw direct Sirius xm smartphone smartphone app sony tablet telus telus mobility Toronto TSN videotron wind mobile Wireless