In the case of WIND Mobile and its compliance with Canadian ownership rules, the Supreme Court of Canada (SCC) has decided that no violation has occurred. The decision goes against rival wireless company Public Mobile, seeking to prevent Globalive Wireless Management Corp. from offering a national cellular service under the WIND brand because of foreign [...]
Search Digital Home
- Trouble playing vids on new laptop
- Shaw Gateway Portal MP2000 - Calgary
- Cell-to-cell improved call quality?
- Rogers Nexus 5 unlocked?
- Best/cheapest place to buy bulk RG6, Cat6 and speaker wire?
- Unlocking smartphones is not a crime anymore (in the US)
- Retrieve Outlook Express mail after Reinstall XP
- GTA 105.9 CFMS "The Region" (York Region / Markham)
Tags3dtv android apple bell bell mobility bell tv blackberry Blu-ray canada Cogeco crtc CTV global sales google hdtv high speed internet ios ipad iphone iphone app iptv mobilicity new release report research rogers rogers cable rogers wireless sales samsung satellite radio shaw shaw direct Sirius xm smartphone smartphone app sony tablet telus telus mobility Toronto TSN videotron wind mobile Wireless