new Ford Fiesta & some questions - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Old 2012-03-17, 01:36 PM   #1
skypilot

Default new Ford Fiesta & some questions

Wife just got a new Ford Fiesta SES, which comes w/ 6 months of free Sirius Canada.

When the Sirius Canada sub ends, can I sign up w/ SiriusXM & get the best of XM package in our vehicle? Note that I already have two subs to SiriusXM (these are for XM, not Sirius, radios).

Also, I must say that I am disappointed w/ the Sirius sound quality, especially the mettalic like sound, if that makes any sense? Can really hear it on the classical music stations. XM has had its own audio challenges, but I'll still take it over what I'm hearing on the Sirius side.
Advertisement

Old 2012-04-05, 11:13 PM   #2
Vinyl Guy

Default Is it the radio?

How are you finding the sound of over the air radio stations in your Fiesta? When I had a rental Fiesta, I found the audio/radio setup OK for a small car, but nothing to write home about.