|2002-02-05, 04:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2001
Our First Annual Satellite Survey Results
- Star Choice and ExpressVu customers rate the quality of products highly;
- Star Choice Customer service was ranked above ExpressVu however both companies score well;
- Despite good rankings Star Choice customers are more likely to want to switch than ExpressVu customers;
- Canadians are very happy with their advanced HDTV receivers and PVR's;
- Gray market satellite owners are 15 times more likely to own an ExpressVu satellite system than Star Choice system.
- Canadians overwhelmingly believe that US satellite providers are kept out of Canada in order to enhance corporate profits rather than to protect Canadian Culture.
- Over 60% of respondents consider the Internet their single most important source of information when buying consumer electronics.
Our Survey Also includes the Following Articles
First Annual Satellite Survey Results Summary
Personal Video Recorders In Canada which includes 5100 results from our Survey and a review
Are Grey Market Owners Pirates?
ExpressVu Vs. Star Choice Consumer Satisfaction Results
HDTV Satellite Survey Results
Report begins on http://www.digitalhomecanada.com
|2002-02-06, 10:11 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2002
It's surprising that so many gray owners get BEV considering BEV is trying hard to take our right to have gray dishes away from us. Can you say Cuba?
I will never get BEV and I cancelled my Bell Mobility phone in protest. I'm even saving money with Telus in the process which is good.
I think most people just aren't aware of what Bell is up to. They are one evil company.
|2002-02-06, 01:16 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2002
I think a lot of GM folks get Bell because they don't appreciate what Bell is doing, it's got the 5100 which I think attracts some and it's hackable.
I don't know why people are stupid enough to hack ExpressVU put apparently it's a huge problem right now for Bell.