Breaking Bad on Sunday's - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Shaw Communications > Shaw Cable

Old 2012-01-25, 01:31 PM   #1
Brakner
Rookie

Default Breaking Bad on Sunday's

I am not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know why 239 AMC played the first 5 episodes of season 1 Breaking Bad on Sundays and then completely stopped? I tried finding a website for AMC Canada and I couldn’t.
Brakner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-01-25, 04:14 PM   #2
Mixar69

There is no AMC Canada there's only the US version thank goodness located at

http://www.amctv.com/
Old 2012-01-25, 04:25 PM   #3
Brakner
Rookie

Then I guess there is knowone to contact about this , ah well. Thanks
Old 2012-01-26, 02:05 AM   #4
downbeat

This thread is strictly relating to the availability of Breaking Bad on Shaw Cable. Should you wish to discuss the show in general, please consult our "What's On Television" forum:
http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29
A few messages here have been removed.
downbeat is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-01-26, 07:13 PM   #5
Jetranger
Veteran

Location: Calgary SonyTVs,ShawGateway&6Portals DCX3400&3200, 5ShawExpanders:3WD,Seagate,iOmega Harmony One

My Gateway actually recorded 6 episodes, the last on on 15Jan. I checked the 'all times' option and right now there are no additional airings; indeed rather odd.
Old 2012-01-27, 05:52 PM   #6
Brakner
Rookie

Who controls the programming for the Canadian version? Shaw or AMC? I noticed it is very different from the US lineup so I assume it is a different package. This is why I am having a hard time trying to figure out who to email.
Old 2012-01-28, 06:01 PM   #7
smegger2000

AMC would control what is shown on AMC Canada. Shaw has nothing to do with it. I would think that the reason why there is a difference in the schedules between the US and Canada is that AMC doesn't hold the rights to certain movies to be shown in Canada.

There is no difference in the schedules when it comes to the original AMC series. Breaking Bad isn't on the schedule in the US or Canada in the next 4 weeks. You can do a search of the schedule. So if you want to e-mai somebody, go to www.amctv.com and send them your question.
smegger2000 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.