O.K. so it's not a smart phone
I have a motorola razr2 V9X with a question that may well apply to smart phones, tablets etc. I couple of weeks ago, my phone got a little damp. After the only key that worked was the power on & off. I took that battery out, and there was zero evidence of any water damage. Put the battery back in, low & behold everything worked perfectly for a day and a half. Since then I have noticed that if the battery has been out of the phone for a couple of hours or more, the phone works fine, but only for so long...it seems to be directly proportional to the amount of thime the battery is out. Any Ideas from you smarter phone than I folks?