Rogers Launches SONiC in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, and Vancouver - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Digital Industry Forums > AM/ FM, Internet Radio and Music Industry

Old 2011-08-17, 01:16 PM   #1
hugh
Member #1

Default Rogers Launches SONiC in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, and Vancouver

Rogers Radio launched SONiC at 107.5 Chilliwack, 92.5 Abbotsford, and 104.9 Vancouver. The Top 40 station hit the airwaves today at 8:35 a.m. PT.

The station will start off playing 10,000 songs in a row with no commercial interruption. The station will feature artists such as Katy Perry, LMFAO, David Guetta, Marianas Trench, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Drake, Eric Solomon, Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, Ke$ha, Down With Webster, and Chilliwack’s These Kids Wear Crowns, among others.

Additional details about SONiC’s on-air talent and programming lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
Advertisement

Old 2011-08-17, 07:13 PM   #2
Kent

Yet another radio station I used to listen to but won't any more. I'm getting too old for this game of changing formats and/or call names every time the wind changes direction. The only decent classic station is on Sirius I think.

Tags
abbotsford, am/fm radio, chilliwack, rogers, sonic, vancouver