TELUS to Launch Nexus S In Late March/Early April [All Carriers this Spring] - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Telus > Telus Mobility and Koodo Wireless

Old 2011-03-08, 01:50 PM   #1
Hilman

Default TELUS to Launch Nexus S In Late March/Early April [All Carriers this Spring]

Quote:
TELUS to Launch Nexus S In Late March/Early April [Update: All Canadian Carriers this Spring]
by Kevin Krause on March 8th, 2011

Along with the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G, TELUS had another handset up their sleeves today. The Nexus S another Samsung-made Android smartphone. But we all know the Nexus S isnít any old Android, itís the successor the Nexus One and was the first handset to launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will land on the Canadian carrier sometime towards the end of this month or in early April.

[Update: TELUS won't be the only Canadian carrier to receive the Nexus S. Google has reached agreements with all the major players in Canada including Rogers and Bell to launch the Nexus S later this spring. thanks, djunio]
http://phandroid.com/2011/03/08/telu...chearly-april/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2011-03-08, 02:51 PM   #2
TKG26
Veteran

thats great news! and i like how the same phone can be had at more then one carrier. Although i have been very happy with telus.