NHL Centre Ice on SD - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Shaw Direct (formerly Star Choice)

Old 2010-10-12, 05:42 PM   #46
d_source

Is there a downloadable schedule for Shaw Direct and NHL CI?
d_source is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2011-01-02, 08:25 PM   #47
tangosierra676

Default Not all CI games on SD??

Has anyone noticed that SD does not show all NHL games? For example, there are two out of market games tonight (Dallas/St. Louis and Columbus/Nashville). It is not even shown on SD's Guide. I checked Bell's online TV Guide and both of those games are being shown on Bell's CI line up. I have noticed this before a few times throughout the season but never did check to see Bell's line up. Anyone know why this is happening?
tangosierra676 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-01-02, 08:54 PM   #48
NB Josh
Veteran

Because they use the same channels for Sunday Ticket and Centre Ice. There were a lot of 4pm NFL games today and they conflict with the NHL games. So the answer is they don't have enough room.
NB Josh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-01-03, 11:43 AM   #49
atvnut

The same goes with Atlanta vs Montreal yesterday, it reads on my TV that I'm in a protected area. I live north west of Kingston. My neighbour across the road has Bell so go over there to watch Montreal games. He hasn't kicked me out yet, but I'm getting tired of having to buy a 12 pac to share every week.
atvnut is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-01-04, 12:01 AM   #50
NB Josh
Veteran

Reason for the Habs game is because TSN has rights to regional Habs games, Kingston is part of that area. So far only Bell and Bell Aliant Fibre Op have picked up the TSN-Habs feed.
NB Josh is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.