HD3250 br07 error code - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Rogers Communications > Rogers Cable TV

Digital Home Helpful Information

Old 2010-05-02, 10:02 PM   #1
clement.k.ng
Rookie

Default HD3250 br07 error code

My 3250 HD receiver was re-booting itself. After I disconnected it from power and re-connected it to power again, it gives me br 07 code on the 3250 display. Is my 3250 broken? It is a purchase unit and it is about 2 years old. Is there a place I can have it repaired? This unit is seldom used and it is on a UPS shared with my computer.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2010-05-03, 12:07 AM   #2

Location: Toronto, Rogers, 9865 & 8300-eHDD, Panasonic TCP65S1, Denon AVR4310Ci; Sony KDL40W3000, 8300-eHDD

Try another cold reboot. If you can get it rebooted, check your signal strength. Move the STB as close as possible to the demarcation point in your home so that there are no upstream splitters, etc. so that you get the best possible signal. Check that the RF-coax cable is in good working order - perhaps by connecting it directly to a TV.

Here's the SA Tips FAQ: http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17719 Post 9 discusses repairs if it comes to that.

Here's a post useful for those new to the forum - FAQs, Search tips, Optimization, etc:

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57741
Old 2010-05-08, 04:35 PM   #3
clement.k.ng
Rookie

It fails to boot. When I plug in the power, it gives me br07 code. I think the box is not functioning. It has failed to work since April 2010 and I noticed that there are a number of postings related to digital box failure around the time. Is it related to firmware update? I noticed that digital box got automatic firmware update from Rogers periodically.