Rogers cable plus original - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Rogers Communications > Rogers Cable TV

Digital Home Helpful Information

Old 2009-01-19, 12:57 PM   #1
orian
Rookie

Default Rogers cable plus original

Anyone in GTA specifically in Markham area able to get cable plus original. I'm currently on rogers basic cable + cable plus combo. I wanted to down grade combo to original because this would save me some extra money. I called rogers to down grade to cable plus original they told me cable plus original is no longer being offer if I want the Fairchild programming I must go with cable plus combo. Do anyone still have cable plus original?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2009-01-19, 01:03 PM   #2

Location: Toronto, Rogers, 9865 & 8300-eHDD, Panasonic TCP65S1, Denon AVR4310Ci; Sony KDL40W3000, 8300-eHDD

Most of these sorts of "packages" are grandfathered, therefore if you have them you can keep them. However, many of these packages are no longer offered if you want to change, therefore you need to accept what they have, or negotiate harder.

Here's a list of the packages/pricing:

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/show...320#post858320

If you search the Rogers forum for "fairchild" you'll find some recent threads on that topic.

See the following post with search tips, FAQs, etc for those new to this forum:

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57741