Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaw Direct New Channels Discussion

225K views 613 replies 117 participants last post by  magnet 
#1 ·
#566 ·
I have the same problem aswell with TV5 and i called them about it .
As you can guess, they couldnt find ( and fix ) why i have this chanel on my guide AND they made it clear that i was the only one with this problem .

So right now i have TV5 on my guide without having the feed AND i have Disney XD + Net Geo Wild , where i have the feed but are not showing on my guide . Shaw can't fix my problems and tell me that i'm alone in the universe with it .

i already called 3 times about this

#571 ·
Early games- Minnesota @ Chicago - CBS Detroit
Seattle @ Kansas City - Fox Seattle
San Francisco @ NY Giants - Fox Rochester

All 3 late games will be available on CBS/ Fox.
Oakland @ San Diego - CBS Seattle
Detroit @ Arizona - Fox Seattle
Philadelphia @ Green Bay - Fox Rochester

Early Games in fuzzy SD:
Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints - CTV2 Nationwide
Denver @ St. Louis - CBS Spokane

This is still better than anyone in the USA gets without DirectTV/ Sunday Ticket.

#572 ·
Correct me if I am wrong, the only HD channels that i can remember Shaw Direct added since the start of 2014; City Saskatchewan HD, and the three new TSN HD channels. Pretty poor track record, and the new TSN channels I would say at 65 percent of the time show the same programming.

#573 ·
Noticed that ATN Sony TV (295), Aapka Colors (296) and ATN B4U Movies (297) are all on Free Preview (all channel numbers for the Advanced guide). They are SD, though I'm not sure if HD variants of these exist in North America. I believe these are new channels but if not, please feel free to correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.