Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Star Choice Customer Service - Good & Bad - Post Comments Here

184K views 632 replies 225 participants last post by  gzink 
#1 ·
This thread is for folks to post good stories and bad about Star Choice Customer Service.

If your posting a bad story, then at least try to post what knowledge is lacking and how the company might improve service rather than calling CSR's useless or idiots.

Remember CSR's are human too and sometimes they don't have all the answers

#631 ·
Serious problem with one of two 630's, so SD had to go through factory reset with me etc etc. Then when it didn't even come back live, they insisted on a service call. Service call over with a replacement needed.
I'm on a call right now where I was told the wait would be 5 minutes.
The wait is at 40 minutes right now. No call back option offered.
Something has changed over at SD. I am listening to the tape offering me the chance to become a SD customer service rep. Wow they have problems.

#633 ·
When I did finally get through (over an hour) I had a decent experience with a techie and we even discovered a few incorrect entries on my account from this past Spring. If the replacement pvr is indeed on its way and the errors in pvr serial numbers are all sorted out then then the hour wait will have been worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.