Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfusion Phoneix setup

6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  HDTV Junkee 
#1 ·
I am going to buy a nfusion phoneix. Can somebody pls help me to set up that receiver? I have "********" dish installed by someone longtime ago. I dont know which satellite signals was setup then.

#4 ·
Try clicking on the Forum Sponsors link at the top of the page.

First question I would ask is, which Sat do you want to aim at? or are you going with a motorized Dish?

#5 ·
I am going to buy a nfusion phoneix.
Please don't waste your money on nfusion as they have been out of business for almost two years now as per http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=142997 so you will get NO warranty or support if your unit breaks down.

Also please note that the nfusion phoenix is a standard definition receiver. With the price that the lower end HD receivers are at now, it's a waste of money to buy any standard definition receiver.

The AzBox miniMe American edition and the GeoSat microHD are our two best sellers for HD FTA receivers right now.

Regards,

Dr. Sat

#7 ·
#11 ·
Raju -- I think that many of us feel the same way. If you are truly interested in receiving free-to-air channels available via satellite, then please feel free to read all of the threads under this section.

There is a ton of valuable information. And most of us would be very happy to help clarify once you have read the material.

In future, I would recomment that the moderator simply delete these types of threads in order to maintain site integrity.

Raju - there is a reason that Bell encrypts their services -- you require a paid subscription. What you are asking would not be fair to Bell's shareholders.

But, if you still desire an answer to your very first question (in confidence), then please telephone bell directly, 1-888-759-3474 -- tell them Luigi sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.