Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Cars, Receipe, Pets TV now gone from 105.0W?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mitigator 
#1 ·
I noticed on my AzBox Premium Plus Receiver that as of last week on C Band that Cars TV, Pets TV, Receipe TV, & Destination TV has now been finally scrambled on 105.0W (AMC 18). The only channel left to view is the Hunting Channel on Tp 3921 V on C Band. The other channels ie NASA Tp V-3760 and NBC Tp H-3780 are still there. Any replies would be appreciated.

#2 ·
When I checked late last week, I noticed as well that these are now scrambled. However, you should still be receiving Bounce TV and the Pursuit channel as well which are on the same transponder. These were recently added so rescanning the transponder should bring them in.

I just updated our channel list by marking these channels as inactive in our database so that they can be quickly added again if they come back. I remember about a year ago that these channels encrypted for a few months but came back for a while up until last month so you should keep these channels in your list regardless and check them from time to time.

Regards,

Dr. Sat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.