Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ransac 
#1 ·
Am looking for unbiased opinions on my set up below. Open to any and all critiquing as a new hobbiest.
Am particularly interested in anyone who may have similar set up, who could suggest other components (looking to match a decent amp with my onkyo to maximize outputs, to my zone 2 and or 3) Finally after many years have the flexibility to expand (or start to concentrate fully) on this hobby. I believe I have a lot to learn after reading a great deal, and am anxious for opinions from those who have "been there and done that", even if it means I should start from scratch.

Onkyo TX-SR805 THX ultra2- Kenwood KM-x100 Thx Amp -Onkyo DV-SP 404 -Sonicview 8000 HD- Panasonic TH-42PX60U-Klipsch KG 3.5 (fronts)-Klipsch Tangent 100s (rears)-Klipsch RW-12 reference series (sub)-Kef ref series Model 90 (center)-Kef C-15 (zone 2)-Mordaunt Short MS-10 (zone 3)-Logitech Harmony 550 remote Sennheiser HD480II (for the noggin)
Edit/Delete Message

#3 ·
Am particularly interested in anyone who may have similar set up, who could suggest other components (looking to match a decent amp with my onkyo to maximize outputs, to my zone 2 and or 3)?

meaning I know very little about amps, and would like to get one, but I dont know where to start, so any help would be..............helpfull

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.