Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Home Theatre Sofas/chairs

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  kgeorge78 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a 3-piece home theater sofa set? London Drugs has a boxing week sale for a 3 piece for $600. However, in Ontario, we have no London Drugs. I'm sure some of you have seen the ad. Are there any stores who would carry home theater couches?

#4 ·
There is a nice set at a local store here in Windsor for a great price.
I dont think they ship though.

57, those threads are from 2005. I think we should have sticky for chairs and other HT furn as the price and avail. change weekly.

It's quite hard finding affordable HT chairs. It look 6 months before I finally decided on mine.

#7 ·
You may wish to check out Ikea for prices like that - you should be able to find 3 individual chairs, however, the quality would be "acceptable" but not great and may not qualify as "home theatre seating", although they would do the trick. I've been in many homes that did that.

A good quality recliner from a company like La-Z-boy is typically around $1000 for one and Ekornes Stressless stuff is more like $2000 each, however, it's comfortable and it lasts. Good Luck in your search - perhaps Leons, The Brick, Bad Boy, Etc.

#8 ·
Try Sears on Boxing Day. You might be spending much more than 800 for 3 but the quality will be good. Like 57 said, Ikea might fit your bill but I think it might be better to save up and get a quality set.

Im sure some of the furn stores around TO can get u in a great set of 3 or 4 for 1500.

It's worth the money if not for the wow factor alone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.