Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Shaw Direct Free Previews Thread

Tags
preview
141K views 380 replies 61 participants last post by  Dr.Dave 
#1 ·
#30 ·
I noticed that also, by checking with some others who have the xKu. For those who do not, it does not appear ST was available to watch. Only Red Zone HD. But I read in the NFL thread a couple of F2 channels may have been up, but they weren't in the map I saw.

Byron

#34 ·
Can anybody tell me why the free previews aren't showing up in the guide? I have it set to hide channels I'm not subscribed to, but the freeviews should show up (it has in the past). Also, Centre Ice is supposed to be on free preview but it doesn't show up either, and going to the channels manually it says I'm not subscribed.

#41 ·
Channel 529 CTV WPG HD

Not sure if this is the place for this but, it is a "free preview"!
I was able to view for the last couple of days, Channel 529 CTV Wpg HD on a previously registered DSR600. Unsure if it is true FTA, I will check for that in the next few days.

#53 ·
HD Plus package in free preview.

The HD Plus package (HIFI-HD, EQ-HD & RADX-HD) as well as OasisHD are in free preview mode until January 15th and also EQ-HD has been rebranded as The Smithsonian Channel today. These channels are located on channels 131 to 134 on the classic lineup and channels 631 to 634 on the advaned lineup. (HD only and new xKu LNB required.)