Pace RNG200N HD PVR Owners discussion thread - Page 39 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Cogeco

Old 2014-08-23, 08:53 AM   #571
sailmaker

@Andicus: HDMI hookup, short cable from box to television. sailmaker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2014-09-20, 01:29 PM   #572
Dadden

Default Problem with Remote

The light on my remote control for the CBL button stays on for about 30 sec whenever I press any button. The remote is unresponsive except that it will cause the channel information bar to appear when the OK button is pressed. I have changed batteries, tried to do Setup, both with no success in getting this remote to respond. The manual does not contain any troubleshooting solutions for this problem. Can anyone help or is this remote not fixable?
Old 2014-09-21, 09:17 AM   #573
sailmaker

@Dadden: I replaced the remote for my Motorola DVR about a month ago and just yesterday I replaced the remote for the bedroom tv and Pace 200. The red power button was getting spongy and my wife's fingers no longer have strength to push hard (MS). The family room changeover went smoothly but yesterday I was spitting bullets. All went well except no sound. Cogeco service gal was great, walked me thru procedure (I had screwed up doing something I knew better of but ....). Cogeco storefront at Burlington Mall just gave me a new remote each time with no questions asked (turn in old one of course). Follow included instructions for your brand of TV to reprogram remote. Wife is smiling again. sailmaker