Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Paradigm Speakers...where to buy??

11K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  rocket9 
#1 ·
Looking for retailors in the ontario area that carry this line line of speakers and sell online.

Looking for recommendations.

Would have to ship to NFLD.

Tks

#10 ·
FYI, audiotronic.ca does not sell Paradigm speakers online. You can't add any of the Paradigm speakers that they have available to their online shopping cart for purchase and delivery the way you can with other speaker manufacturers on their site. Again, Paradigm does not authorize any dealers to sell their products online. You must go to the store and purchase the speaker in the store; that includes Audiotronic.

#17 ·
Update on Paradigm Speakers

Just getting back now with a confirmation on the purchase of Paradigm speakers from Kromerradio in TO. This relates to a post I made back in Dec for retailers that sell this line. I sent emails, but did not get an official reply by this method, so don't depend on this form of contact. I decided that I would phone and I got in contact with a guy named Tim. This has now set the wheels in motion for a purchase which is being done over the phone and by fax. Should have the paper work completed this week and the speakers are currently on order. Will update when I have more.

Dave

#20 ·
The standard warranty on the speakers 2 or 3 yrs what ever it is would still apply and an extended warranty could be bought if you wanted a longer period. Going to see later what price I can get a Yamaha Rec'r. I will update when I rec. the speakers.

#21 ·
Update on speakers. They were shipped on Monday and should have them on Friday. I had to setup the shipping arrangements just in case anybody is considering going this route. Not a big deal, I just had to setup an account with Fedex, they took care of the rest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.