Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Shout Out to the OTA Forum Sponsor: Save and Replay

18K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  stent00 
#1 ·
Just thought id give a shout out to the sponsor Save and Replay. excellent friendly people who don't look at you with blank stares when you ask for a specific part. lol

I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

I purchased a UHF/VHF combiner and a CM4221HD for my father in law from them.

#29 ·
I usually go out to the Mississauga store when I need something but lately I haven't had the time so I ordered it for delivery. It wasn't cheap but considering the cost of gas and the time to get out there and home, I thought I'd try it.

Result: Very happy! :cool: I ordered it Wednesday at lunch at when I got home from work on Thursday, it was in my hands!

#36 ·
Me too. I bought a large antenna, pre amp, and rotor in the afternoon on their website and it was delivered to me the next day, almost exactly 24 hours later. I immediately emailed them about professional installation and they replied a minute later with an installer's phone number. I called the installer the next day and he came the same day.

#32 ·
Happy shopper here. It's always great when you can shop at a place where the proprietors really know what they are talking about.

#33 ·
Terrible service at Save and Replay

I would like to share the bad experience we had with Save and Replay. We purchased there a Clearstream 2 antenna that we installed outdoors ourselves. We get 23 channels, but the Buffalo channels are vey unstable. We phoned them to ask for their advise and after discussing professional installation my husband enquired about guarantee regarding stability. The response he received was bizarre and was told "you are just talking nonsense.....do your own research.....I can't waste my time....I have better things to do".
We are both senior citizens and might not know much about antennas, but we do know about poor customer service and unnecessary rudeness., and this is what we got from Save and Replay.

#34 ·
No one can offer a guarantee of service. If someone does guarantee reception, I wouldn't do business with them. Over the air can be fickle....very dependent on your specific location, and not always the type of equipment you're using.

Your experience with this company is unfortunate, and hopefully isolated.

#37 ·
I’ve dropped by Save and Replay several times over the past three years. The gentleman that served me was very honest and didn’t try and sell me any equipment that wasn’t necessary. I’ve referred a friend and a family member to the store and they were equally impressed with their service. It's nice to have a retailer in the GTA specializing in OTA.

#38 ·
stopped in to Save and Replay in Mississauga from London a few weeks back on the way to see family. bought all the stuff I needed and had everything in my car in 5 minutes! Only thing missing was the j mount install booklet. It wasn't to hard to figure out without instructions though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.