Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Channel Not Available Message

8K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dmccorm140 
#1 ·
Tonight various channels are missing on my service, but really no logic to the one's that are missing. Stations like MSNBC, HLN, CNBC, Penthouse, Sports Pack plus others give this message. But I still have about 75% of channels around them. I called Rogers and they say they can't figure it out and will send a technician out in a week. There theory is I have a weak single but my internet, VOD channels, TMN channels are all fine so I don't think thats the issue. But the customer service person insisted that a technician had to be sent out.

Anyone else have this issue?

#4 ·
Thanks for your comments because this is exactly the problems i'm experiencing. Its as if Rogers did something since Friday morning the last time everything worked fine (I live in North West Mississauga - Meadowvale Town Centre area). I talked to another Tech rep this morning and he said they could do nothing for me on this issue from head office. So I have to wait until Wednesday.

#5 ·
On Saturday afternoon I noticed Rogers working outside my Apt building for quite a long time. When I came home later in the evening, my services were all working. So I just called Rogers and cancelled the Appointment they set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.