Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Sirius Canada on Pocket Tunes will not play

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  sterney 
#1 ·
After I updated my 3rd generation ipod touch to ios5. I can no longer listen to sirius on PocketTunes. At the browser the Sirius.ca page that displays says "BROWSER NOT SUPPORTED Sorry Netscape 5.0 is not supported by the Sirius Player." Has anyone else experienced this? I even downloaded wunder radio and I get the same error.

If you are wondering why i use pocket tunes and not the Sirius app, Pocket Tunes can record.

#2 ·
I am having the same problem! It's only been 24 hours and it's already ruining my life!! I use it everyday. it's way better then the sirius app because it can record, its volme is much higher, and I can log from two browsers at once so my wife can listen too at home

POCKET TUNES PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

#4 ·
just because there is nothing on twitter eveery second does't mean it is dead. the website for pocket tunes made by a company called normsoft just says they no longer support versions for windows mobile and palm OS. there was already an update to it a few months ago too

#5 ·
Pocket Tunes might not be dead but XM/Sirius streaming on it are...

From the Pocket tunes page on iTunes:

NOTE about Sirius/XM: Sirius/XM have recently changed their streaming format to use Flash technology. As you may know, Apple does not allow Flash on their devices. Due to this, Pocket Tunes no longer support playback of Sirius/XM stations. Sirius/XM provide a free iPhone player that you may find useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.