Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

"Test the Nation" on CBC

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  unreal1080p 
#1 ·
Anyone else watch this? I missed the last half hour and the results are still not up on the CBC page. Who won?

I scored 126, which I was pretty pleased with.

#2 ·
Hey Turbo,

One of the millionaires won the audience test - I think they calculated his IQ at 137... not too shabby, that's probably why he's a millionaire.

Overall, here's how it scored:

1. Surgeons
2. Millionairs
3. Fitness
4. Mayors
5. Radio DJ's
6. Tattoo Artists
7. Celebrities... HA

Talked some friends who worked on the show and they said it was an 'interesting week' and left it like that. From somone who's worked on countless CBC programs let's just say I was happy to not be on that one!

Cheers!

#4 ·
I didn't pay much attention to the audience but from what I remember of the celebrities there was an actor from "Little Mosque on the Prairie", comedian Shaun Majunder (sp?), the National Post paparazzi guy and Miss Canada (Universe?).

#7 ·
Yes, a typical CBC attempt at being 'cute' I guess. Some of the so-called celebrities were: Shaun Majumder (very nice and funny guy), Jessica Holmes from Air Farce, the dude from Little Mosque, Miss Universe (who is Canadian), The Design Guys - sad, Shiann Govani from the Post and some others who I can't remember.

Brent Bambury needs to realize he's not hip and urban and Wendy.. poor Wendy. I guess Underdogs didn't do so well!! LOL...

I agree with hockeymancw - less filler with the 'celebs' and talk to the groups more. Let's find out who the dumbest was!

Should probably do well in the ratings and will probably go again.

Cheers

#11 ·
I scored the same as the Millionaire :D (56 out of 60 questions correct) but got 138 :cool: since i'm in a younger age group then he obviously was:

56 out of 60 for Ages 25-34 gives you a score of 138
and
56 out of 60 for Ages 35-54 (which the Millionaire obviously was) gives you a score of 137

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.