Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Zazeen/Acanac - IPTV Provider Discussions

Tags
acanac zazeen
59K views 61 replies 29 participants last post by  nerakmacd 
#1 ·
Yeah Yeah I know we don't talk about Acanac here cause of previous SPAM bad reviews but they just got CRTC approval to provide IPTV so I think we need to rethink this one.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2012-539 Zazeen Inc.
Gatineau, Montréal, Québec and Sherbrooke, and their surrounding areas, Quebec
APPROVED - Application for a regional broadcasting licence to operate terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings to serve the above-noted locations and their surrounding areas

2012-540 Zazeen Inc.
Toronto, Hamilton/Niagara, Oshawa, Kitchener, Ottawa, London and Windsor, and their surrounding areas, Ontario
APPROVED - Application for a regional broadcasting licence to operate terrestrial broadcasting distribution undertakings to serve the above-noted communities in Ontario

#59 · (Edited)
I had Vmedia internet service last year for about 6 months but it was useless in the evenings so I canceled.
Now they have improved some of the Internet service by switching from CIK to Rogers but according to some of Vmedia customers they can not stream Netflix in higher than 720p resolution.
They should not be claiming that they provide unlimited internet then.

Also, Vmedia Tv service should not be advertised as HD because clearly it is not, all you have to do is go to Canada computers and check it out for yourself.

#62 ·
Yesterday I went to return the Zazeen equipment my father had as he is now deceased. Their offices are in the creepiest commercial plaza. I was actually expecting to find drug dealers in the hallway and I'm not exaggerating. I refused to mail it as I knew if I did, they would say they never received it and they are in Mississauga anyway(Dundas/Dixie area). I tried to call them as I couldn't find it at first but of course they never answer the telephone, everything is through email. They tried to tell me there was a 30 day cancellation fee(for a deceased person???), but I happily showed them the CRTC webpage that said no and they reluctantly refunded the 14 days of service they owed plus gave me paperwork certifying I returned their equipment.

I am so relieved to be done with them and I would never advise anyone to obtain service from Zazeen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.