Infinity TSS-1200 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Consumer Electronics and Home Computing > Home Theatre Corner

Old 2008-01-08, 03:27 PM   #1
mpivovar

Default Infinity TSS-1200

Any one have any info on this 5.1 package. CNET gave the TSS-800 a lower rating. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the TSS-1200 system. Looks OK I am thinking of buying it as my speaker package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2008-01-09, 01:36 AM   #2
DJDiggler

Wow those are pricey! Thats more than I paid for my whole full size infinity system, (same MMD driver technology used in them too). I have the Infinity Primus series and am very happy with them. Incredible clear highs, mids, and powerful lows. Mine are 3-way towers though, the small satellites your looking at will definitly be very clear and crisp.

Sorry, no experience with that particular system but Infinity does make an incredible speaker so I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Old 2008-01-10, 11:45 AM   #3
mpivovar

Yeah Best Buy has them for like 1900..... it does include the 4 matching infinity stands for the satelites. Anyone out there no of any reviews for these? I can't seem to find any out there.