|2007-09-23, 04:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
I got a few question about my services
I am with Bell Canada, and there are a few things I would like to know.
1) How to turn on/off voice mail when I am available?
2) How to change my voice mail so it will take more then 3 rings before it goes on voice mail mode? The phone is in the other room and I sometime can't get to it on time.
3) Why does it give me an USA phone number on my call ID display when the phone call is actually originating from Overseas (Europe)?
4) How to block unwanted calls? Since I signed up to caller ID, I get a lot more telemarketers and they leave messages to my voice mail.
5) When I have a new message on my voice mail, the phone light keeps flashing, and it won't let me phone anyone before I check my messages. How can I disable this? I would like to phone people without having to check my messages first.
I think that's it for now