Ps2 Game Line-Up - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Digital Forum Help and Administration > Archives > 2006

Old 2006-11-30, 11:04 AM   #1
digihd

Default Ps2 Game Line-Up

I am not trying to casue anything here.Ps2 game line up seems to be over looked.Myabe its with the ps3 out now but wow the ps2 still seems very appealing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2006-11-30, 11:53 AM   #2
sadsad

I think you will see this gradually fall off over the next year, especially when the PS3 becomes widely available.
Old 2006-11-30, 11:55 AM   #3
digihd

With the amount of ps2 they are selling now i think you will see it stick for a while.Its amazing the amount they have sold in the past weeks.
Old 2006-11-30, 01:00 PM   #4
PokerChip
Veteran

I agree. Even if half all PS2s were stored in a box in somesone's garage (which I don,t think is the case), you'd still have 40 millions + consoles around. I'm sure a great game could still sell 1 million + copies well into 2008.

By the way, any recommendation for good shooters (firt person) on the PS2?
Old 2006-11-30, 01:17 PM   #5
joeyJoJo

I haven't found an appealing PS2 game since the last Ratchet and Clank game, and even those are easily beaten. I got my PS2 for innovative (at the time) games like SSX, R&C and GTAIII. Katamari Damacy was good for a few hours.

Everything since then has just bored me, so I got a Wii. It took me 10 hours to beat the first dungeon in Zelda alone....needless to say my PS2 is to be retired.

I'm not a Nintendo fanboy. A few weeks ago I rented a GameCube and some games (Super Mario Sunshine was one) and kicked myself for missing out on Nintendo's offerings the last two years.