|2012-05-26, 12:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oakville, ON
AZtrino 1.80 - North American edition for AzBox ME
Version 1.80 of AZtrino North American edition for AzBox ME is now available for download at AzBox Canada :: Official Canadian distributor for AzBox products under Support.
It includes the following enhancements:
- Option to scan FTA only for TV, Radio or both TV & Radio channels was added and option was renamed from "Scan service type" to "Scan type". This works on all types of scans including satellite, TP and blind scan.
- Option to specify and scan manual PIDS in TP scan. Please note that this feature is currently experimental and although it works well on an empty channel list, it tends to add "ghost" channels once many channels are on the list. As well, scanned in manual pid channels can sometimes make the AZtrino process restart when changing channels. These issues will be fixed with the next version. For now, you may also use this feature to tune in channels which have no Service Descriptor Table (SDT) such as most of the PBS stations on 125W and CBS feeds on 89W.
- Added Scan/use pids option in TP Scan. This controls if PID information for the channel is saved when the channel is scanned in. If this option is off, pids won't be saved when the channel is scanned in so pids will have to be parsed from the SDT every time you tune to this channel. If on, pids are saved when the channel is scanned in so pids don't have to be parsed making it quicker to tune in this channel. This option has no effect when specifying manual PIDS as PIDS will always be saved for these channels.
- Correct directories are now created when connecting a hard disk for the first time for PVR use.
- Optimized speed at which unit shuts down or reboots.
- SDT scan is now aborted when changing channels. This makes changing channels a LOT faster!
- Miscellaneous bug fixes