I saw the following service bulletin on the MTS web site:
Ultimate TV updates taking place overnight in May, June
MTS is making updates to MTS Ultimate TV to prepare the service for future enhancements. To minimize disruptions, updates will take place between midnight and 6:00 a.m. from May 15 to June 15.
During these updates, interruptions to some TV service functions may occur:
- Access to MTS Video On Demand - you may not be able to purchase a new Video On Demand Movie or Subscription Video On Demand movie. Watching a movie in progress or accessing a previously rented movie within the 24-hour rental window will not be affected.
- Access to MTS Pay-Per-View - you may not be able to purchase a new MTS Pay-Per-View event. Watching a current PPV event will not be affected.
- Access to change your TV channels online
- Access to My PVR
- TV Call Display - if your TV is on, calls received during the update window may not display on your TV screen. You will still be able to view incoming calls in your call log.
- The ability to change your parental lock settings - making adjustments to parental lock settings may not be available at this time. Current settings will not be affected.
- My Remote functionality - you will not be able to change the programming on any of the My Remote buttons . If you have already programmed the buttons, they'll continue to work.