Bell Sat vs Fibe? - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Digital Industry Forums > Television Industry / Channels and Providers

Digital Home Helpful Information

Old 2012-05-06, 10:19 AM   #1
droogy
Rookie

Default Bell Sat vs Fibe?

current bell sat subscriber here, I hope I'm not disturbing this discussion but comparing similar packages which tv service is more cost effective, sat or fibetv?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-09-04, 01:45 PM   #2
Alleyes
Rookie

Default Fibe Tv

Fibe tv just became available in my city, I now have Express Vue,can anyone tell me the difference between the two,I assume I will not lose the signal in severe weather,is this worth switching systems for?
Thanks
Old 2012-09-04, 03:22 PM   #3
numba1killa

Default The Choice is Yours

@Alleyes Bell TV and Bell Fibe are very different systems. Bell Fibe and Bell TV both have different channel line ups and different packages together, I don't have Fibe in my area, but I am told the picture quality is really pristine on Fibe. Yes, on Bell TV we do have to deal with the rain, but since Bell put up a new satellite the signal is much stronger now.

The choice is yours. Take a look on Bell.ca to check out there different packages and rates. And see which one works best for you.

Get back to us when you figure out what you'd like.
Old 2012-09-04, 08:46 PM   #4
BKman74

first of all, it depends on where you live. if you live in a rural area, then bell tv is available. if you live in a urban area, then bell tv and possibly bell fibe is available. I have telus where i live, and optik tv is pretty good. just take into account if you have bell tv, rain/snow would ruin the signal on the tv cause of the satellite dish. however, if the internet went out, then the fibe tv signal would go out. Make a wise decision.
Old 2012-09-11, 03:10 PM   #5
madhi19

My uncle got Fiber recently can't say about the packaging but damn can you switch channel fast compared to Digital Sat and Cable.