What do most of us want in a Sports Channel? - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Old 2012-05-04, 07:26 PM   #1
NovaMan

Default What do most of us want in a Sports Channel?

What do most of us want in a Sports Channel? I think I have the answer.

Why can't SiriusXM give us a CANADIAN channel that just continually gives us sports scores. When I'm in the car, I would simply like to know the scores of hockey games, baseball games, or other sports of interest to Canadians, like IIHF international hockey, the CHL, the Toronto Raptors, or the Canadian men's/women's national curling team, to name just a few.

This would not be an expensive channel to operate. We're talking about a person in front of a microphone, with a computer in front of him or her, continually reading sports scores. When we are driving a car we can't check the scores on our phones, or anywhere else for that matter, so we need someone to read scores to us. I think most of us would be satisfied to just be able to find out if the Blue Jays, or the Senators, or the Jets, are winning their game, and what is the score, and who scored, or who got a home run. We would like the emphases to be on Canadian sports.

Some sports fans no doubt enjoy Sports talk like “Hockey Night In Canada”, but many of us would rather find out what is going on tonight in sports. Whenever I turn on my Satellite radio, and tune to this new station, I would know that I will find out who is winning and who is losing tonight’s game (whatever that game is). Isn't this what we really want?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-05-05, 04:10 PM   #2
Shootmaster_44

I wouldn't pay for a channel like that, The Score already exists on television and I don't use it for that purpose either.

What I want is for Sirius Canada to add the Best of XM to Sirius radios. Thus, MLB and NHL play by play can be on my Sirius radio as well.
Old 2012-05-19, 09:45 AM   #3
Leeboy

NHL Center Ice is all i need in sports. ( well maybe a little Nascar and Nfl )
Old 2012-05-21, 01:50 PM   #4
leeanne172

We have XM so NFL play by play would be great