FibreOp On Demand Offerings - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE) > Bell Aliant Home Phone, Internet, IPTV

Old 2012-04-30, 04:33 PM   #1
Commander_Kang

Default FibreOp On Demand Offerings

Hey Gang,

Anyone know if there is a way to check online to see what movies / shows are currently available On Demand to FibreOp customers? I'm interested to check the selection / availability, as I'm preparing to switch to FibreOp from Bell Satellite within the next few weeks.

If not available online, can someone who is currently a customer provide some info regarding On Demand pricing for new release movies and TV shows?

Thanks,

Kang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-04-30, 05:08 PM   #2
Danster

I can't tell you about regular movies but if you have TMN or Superchannels, the HD that is offered from these on demand movie channels is far more superior compared to ROGERS.

They do offer quite the variety of different channels. Your best bet is go to a FibreOp center where you can ask to play with their system. Any Bell Aliant outlet should have what you are looking for.