Epson 8350 Refurbished for $999 CDN. - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Consumer Electronics and Home Computing > HDTV: Front and Rear Projection Screens and Televisions

Old 2012-04-28, 03:09 PM   #1
PatriCanuck

Smile Epson 8350 Refurbished for $999 CDN.

Do a search for Epson 8350 Refurbished using a Canadian pricing bot. Hard to find otherwise through the CDN Epson store. For those of you reluctant to bite at a refurbished product, this comes with the same 2 year warranty and 90 bulb warranty as a "new" 8350. So it's a great deal, and mine will be shipping next week.

I've never had a problem with refurbished products, my bottom line being that as long as the refurb has the same warranty as new, I've been good to go including my various Mac/Apple computers, iPods, etc. over the years.
PatriCanuck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-05-23, 08:06 PM   #2
Cosmic

I just ordered a refurb from the Epson Canada site today myself after my Mits HD1000 bulb went a couple days ago. I need the flexibility of the lens shift and 2:1 zoom. looking forward to the jump in resolution and PQ as well!
Old 2012-06-29, 08:05 AM   #3
bigsugar14

Went to both Future Shop and Visions to see if they'd price match based on this and they did. Visions price matched the 8350 and Future SHop price match the 8345.

Since I had the option I picked up the 8350 at Visions.
bigsugar14 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.