Game Of Thrones - Season 2 (April 15 2012) - Page 2 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > What's On Television?

Old 2012-04-05, 02:28 PM   #16
gbamber

The most likeable character to me is the blonde dragon lady. I could like her all day long!
gbamber is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-04-05, 06:26 PM   #17
PFD

Not with those three dragons breathing down her neck you won't.
PFD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-25, 12:56 PM   #18
Tezster
Veteran

Is anyone else here keeping up with season two? Pretty compelling stuff so far! One suggestion I have is to not watch it before going to bed - you might end up with rather disturbing dreams otherwise!
Old 2012-04-25, 01:15 PM   #19
QuickSilver

Yes I am watching it. Great episodes so far. The latest ending did leave me a bit bewildered as to what may be coming. I like this series for the stories and character interaction and the last scene is a bit worrisome for where it may go. I have never read the book by the way.
QuickSilver is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-25, 02:33 PM   #20
jeffaustin90

Yeah that last scene was pretty much the most "supernatural" thing they've done on the show so far. It'll be interesting to see how much fantasy we'll be seeing.
jeffaustin90 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-25, 02:40 PM   #21
Tezster
Veteran

I haven't read the books either - the story so far is exclusively character-driven, and I hope it stays that way for the most part, but I think it was inevitable for stronger fantasy/mythical elements to be introduced and play a part in shaping the plot.
Old 2012-04-25, 03:46 PM   #22
QuickSilver

Yeah I do not mind the whole fantasy...I mean many hints have been dropped form the first episode. I just pray that the story remains as interesting as it has been and they do not shift to huge battle scenes with fire breathing dragons and mystical imps
QuickSilver is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 01:29 AM   #23
zforgetaboutit

I'm in favor of "Miss tickle" Imps.
zforgetaboutit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 01:32 AM   #24
zforgetaboutit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezster View Post
Is anyone else here keeping up with season two?
By the time Season 2 started I'd forgotten a few S1 plot elements, so I'm having a great time re-watching S1 3-4 episodes at a time.
zforgetaboutit is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 08:11 AM   #25
TKG26
Veteran

I would like every show to start out with a MAP and a list of where each character is right now and in which direction they are heading. LOL We have gotten lost a few times as to where people are or are heading... Almost too many characters! LOL

But i love the show
Old 2012-04-26, 09:20 AM   #26
billpaidJr

Lol....this show does start out with a map....and each time a new place will be mentioned it pops up on the beginning credits so that we get a sense of where it is in the world.

I find the online synopsis of each episode to be a great help for keeping track of the characters and storylines. Plus...you miss so much when only watching it once.
billpaidJr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 09:54 AM   #27
rfielder
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffaustin90 View Post
Yeah that last scene was pretty much the most "supernatural" thing they've done on the show so far. It'll be interesting to see how much fantasy we'll be seeing.
How much fantasy? Dragons are a part of the story - doesn't this tell you something???
rfielder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 10:34 AM   #28
PFD

The very opening scene of Season One had a tall flesh eating giant-like creature. Pretty supernatural. We've had dead creatures that come back to life. We have dragons.
I havent' read the books either, but you know that it is fantasy and we will likely see even more "supernatural" stuff.
PFD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-04-26, 04:33 PM   #29
TKG26
Veteran

BILLPAID!! LOL We PVR everything, and fast forward the beginning of each show. We see that map but never really paid attention to it hahah guess we will next week!
Old 2012-05-24, 06:09 PM   #30
MarcP
Veteran

And it all adds up to this....

This is going to be good TV!
MarcP is online now   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.