Folders in Fibe PVR - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE) > Bell Fibe TV

Digital Home Helpful Information

Old 2012-03-26, 09:28 AM   #1
Boubacar

Default Folders in Fibe PVR

I can't seem to group shows into 'folders' (ie all episodes of Simpsons are under one folder) for my Fibe PVR. I've seen screen shots where there is a number beside multiple shows but I don't seem to be able to get that. Is there a setting that I am missing, or should I contact Bell.

Boubacar
Boubacar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-03-26, 10:32 AM   #2
Dr.Dave

The Mediaroom software automatically puts recordings for each series in a separate folder when you set up a series recording. If you record individual episodes of a show, they are not put into a folder.
Dr.Dave is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2012-03-26, 12:12 PM   #3
Boubacar

Thanks, that makes sense. Have only had the PVR for a couple days and all my recordings have been manual thus far. I'm used to TIVO where any shows would be in a folder, regardless of manual/series recording.
Boubacar is offline   Quick reply to this message

Tags
fibe, pvr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.