iTunes is nuts or I am!!!! - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Consumer Electronics and Home Computing > Portable Electronics: Digital Cameras, Camcorders, ebook Readers, iPods, MP3 Players and GPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-08-26, 01:35 PM   #1
gabagoo

Default iTunes is nuts or I am!!!!

I have an 8 gig I touch and I uploaded the latest software for it as it had gone crazy and it would jump around from song to song on its own. Now it seems to work fine but I am having this problem.
I cant really remember how Itunes works my ipod selections but when I plug in the i touch I get the icon on the left side showing that it is there and when I click on it I can see all the music I want on it.
When I reloaded the software for the i touch I am pretty sure it deleted everything in it which was fine and made a new list that I wanted on it. When I sync them I should have 1200 songs. Now when I play the itouch in my car I open it and I have ON THE GO 1 and ON THE GO 3 as playlists. I never made the number 3 version and it seems to have made its own playlist as I know the songs in it are not necessarily those that I wanted. The other playlist has what I wanted but due to having 2 playlists there are only 600 songs.

I plugged it back in and deleted the 2 playlists and crated a new one. Again I see there are 2 playlists again!!!!

What is going on here? Is it the itunes software driving me crazy or what.

ps I used to have an old 20 gig ipod and never had problems like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.