Canon Vixia HF R-series SD Flash memory camcorders - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Consumer Electronics and Home Computing > Portable Electronics: Digital Cameras, Camcorders, ebook Readers, iPods, MP3 Players and GPS

Old 2010-01-08, 12:40 PM   #1
hugh
Member #1

Default Canon Vixia HF R-series SD Flash memory camcorders

In Las Vegas this week, Canon unveiled nine Vixia High Definition flash memory camcorders.

The 2010 high-definition lineup includes Canon’s flagship VIXIA HF S-series, the compact VIXIA HF M-series and a new entry-level VIXIA HF R-series.

The Canon FS30 records to 8GB of internal flash memory and the FS31 model records to 16GB of internal flash memory, while the FS300 records video directly to an SD memory card. Wrapped in a small and attractive package, the FS-series offers 41x Advanced Zoom to help capture great video even at extreme telephoto distances, as well as Dynamic IS.

In addition, the Canon FS300 will be available in three colours, silver, red, and blue.

The Canon FS31, FS30 and FS300 camcorders will be available in Canada in March for $400, $350 and $330 respectively.

Tags
camcorder, canon, ces, vixia