Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Anyone know/heard when Fibe 2.1 is coming out?

15K views 58 replies 25 participants last post by  wzdj 
#1 ·
I got the addition of Twitter (don't care about that). But it seems like they are enhancing a few things. My dream would be to create my own folders (like on Satellite).

We’re excited to introduce brand new updates to Fibe TV. Now you can watch up to 3 HD shows at the same time plus we’ve redesigned features including a stunning new look for our user-friendly on-screen programming guide, new genres menu and more.

Watch and record more HD shows
Now you can watch and record up to 3 HD shows at the same time - so it’s easier to catch more of your favourite shows.

Experience our beautifully redesigned on-screen programming guide

Enjoy the stunning new look and enhanced functionality, now even more user-friendly

Watch shows in the background while you browse the guide – you’ll never miss a minute of entertainment again

Sort live TV by genres such as Entertainment, Movies, Sports, News,
Lifestyle and Family – finding what you want is unbelievably easy

The amazing Fibe TV 2.1 update is coming soon. The receivers will be updated automatically and there is nothing you need to do.

Anyone hear anything else about this?

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah hopefully this will be done soon... It seems that they announce things, get us all excited and then they take forever to implement things... lol Lets keep our fingers crossed that this happens sooner then later... but so far Fibe TV is a top notch and love the quality of the service...

#6 ·
Yeah Jeff... I was wondering the samething too... I would like to see that feature also as it would be very convenient to have it.. Rogers is behind the ages but they have had the TV Caller ID for quite sometime now... hopefully Bell Fibe will have that for us soon...

#18 ·
so woke up this morning and turned on the tv to watch the morning news, to my delight I see the changed guide, so looks like i got the new update!.. looks pretty nice.. HOWEVER.. im still limited to only 2 HD streams..:eek:
I restarted all my box's and its still the same.. looks like i got to call bell and see whats going on..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.