Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Game Of Thrones - Season 2 (April 15 2012)

9K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  doglips 
#1 ·
Here's a treat.

Winter is coming.... in case you didn't already know.. ;)

#25 ·
I would like every show to start out with a MAP and a list of where each character is right now and in which direction they are heading. LOL We have gotten lost a few times as to where people are or are heading... Almost too many characters! LOL

But i love the show

#26 ·
Lol....this show does start out with a map....and each time a new place will be mentioned it pops up on the beginning credits so that we get a sense of where it is in the world.

I find the online synopsis of each episode to be a great help for keeping track of the characters and storylines. Plus...you miss so much when only watching it once.

#28 ·
The very opening scene of Season One had a tall flesh eating giant-like creature. Pretty supernatural. We've had dead creatures that come back to life. We have dragons.
I havent' read the books either, but you know that it is fantasy and we will likely see even more "supernatural" stuff.

#29 ·
BILLPAID!! LOL We PVR everything, and fast forward the beginning of each show. We see that map but never really paid attention to it hahah guess we will next week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.