Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Samsung Rises to Record as Smartphones Help Keep Pace With Apple

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  audacity 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Except the last quarter, where the iPhone 4S outsold all of Samsung's many smartphones by a few million. 300 million is pretty impressive numbers for Samsung. But, how many smartphones does Samsung have? Last year they where competing against the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, and Apple still was able to come close to Samsung's numbers with far greater revenue. I have no respect for Samsung anymore, especially since their major add campaign is to bash Apple. It is almost like Samsung thinks they can't compete with Apple product vs product, they have to bash Apple to try and get ahead. Sorry, rant is over. Don't get me wrong, Samsung has some nice smartphones, just don't agree with their marketing.

#7 ·
I have no respect for Samsung anymore, especially since their major add campaign is to bash Apple. It is almost like Samsung thinks they can't compete with Apple product vs product, they have to bash Apple to try and get ahead. Sorry, rant is over. Don't get me wrong, Samsung has some nice smartphones, just don't agree with their marketing.
I suppose you were equally against Apple's "MAC vs. PC" marketing campaign?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.